3 medium-large beets, rinsed and scrubbed
Olive or canola oil
Pinch each sea salt + black pepper
2-3 sprigs rosemary, roughly chopped
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 C) and place oven rack in the center of the oven.
2) Thinly slice beets with a mandolin (or a sharp knife), getting them as consistently thin as possible. They should curl a little when cut. This will ensure even baking and crispiness.
3) Divide between two baking sheets and spray or very lightly drizzle with olive oil. Add a pinch of salt, pepper, and the rosemary. Toss to coat. Then arrange in a single layer, making sure the slices aren’t touching.
4) Bake for 15-20 minutes or until crispy and slightly brown. Be sure to watch closely past the 15 minute mark as they can burn quickly.
5) Remove from oven. Let cool. Then serve.