3 kohlrabi cabbages, washed and pat dried
2 Tbsps avocado or olive oil
1 tsp chili powder
tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
1/2 tsp sea salt, or to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f. and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2) Carefully cut off the stems and remove the leaves of kohlrabi. Carefully remove the tough woody skin with a vegetable peeler or knife. Then, using a large sharp knife, cut the bulb in half. Next, slice it into 1/3-inch thick slices, then into long sticks as shown.
3) Place your kohlrabi fries onto your prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with seasonings, except for salt, and drizzle with the oil.
4) Using your clean hands generously rub the fries to coat well.
5) Spread the fries in a single layer, onto the prepared baking sheet and roast for 25-30 minutes, flipping halfway through until golden and crispy on all the sides.
6) Remove the fries from the oven and while they're still hot sprinkle sea salt.
7) Serve with your favorite dip and enjoy!
See if you're in our to get the needed for this recipe delivered to your doorstep + use code KIWI50 for 50% off your first order!