8 Ounces Organic Cremini Mushrooms
1 Organic Shallot, Approximately 1/4 Cup Chopped
1 Tbsp of Avocado Oil
2 Ounces Harvati or Mozzarella Cheese
1 Ounce Parmesan Cheese
2 Large or 4 Mini Flatbreads
2-4 Tbsp Pesto
1/4 cup Fresh Organic Spinach, Chopped
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Slice mushrooms, chop shallots, and grate your cheeses.
3. Bring a large pan or skillet to high heat (I set mine to an 8/10) so the mushrooms have enough room. Once hot, add 1 TBSP of oil and your mushrooms in a single layer if possible. (It's okay if some overlap) Allow them to sear for 2 minutes untouched until golden on the bottom, then sauté for an additional 2 minutes or until browned and tender.
4. Reduce heat to medium, move mushrooms to the side. Add a little drizzle of oil to the empty side of the skillet and add your shallots. Sauté briefly until crispy and browned. Transfer mixture to a bowl/plate.
5. Spread pesto onto your flatbreads and top with some of the cheese mixture (save half for topping). Next add your mushroom-shallot mixture, remaining cheese, and chopped spinach.
6. Place on a lined or greased baking sheet and place on the center rack oven. Bake for 5-8 minutes for mini naan or approx. 8-12 for large flatbread. Mine were little and ready in about 6 minutes!
7. Dive in while it's hot and enjoy!