4 Ripe Organic Hass Avocados
1/2 Cup Glanced and Chopped Organic Lacinato Kale
1/3 Cup Graprefruit or Valencia Orange Pieces, Chopped Small
1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro, Loosely Packed
2 Tbsp Jalapeno, Seeded and Thinly Diced
2 Tbsp Green Onions, Thinly Sliced
1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
1/2 Tsp Sea Salt or to Taste
1. Remove stems from 1 or 2 kale leaves and place in boiling water for 30-45 seconds.
2. Remove from water and place directly into cold water.
3. Once no longer warm, remove kale leaves from water, dry and finely chop.
4. Add to a large bowl.
5. Remove stems from cilantro and finely chop, add to the bowl
6. Add in grapefruit pieces, onion, jalapeno, seasonings and avocados
7. Mash and stir until well combined
8. Taste and add more salt if desired
9. Refridgerate or serve immediately