1 15oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons tahini
1 cup loosely packed carrot top greens
1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
1) Heat the chickpeas in the microwave for 30 seconds. (This is optional, but warm chickpeas are easier to blend.)
2) In a food processor or blender, add the chickpeas and lemon juice, blending for 30 seconds.
3) While the food processor is running, drizzle the olive oil and tahini.
4) Stop the food processor and scrape down the sides using a rubber spatula or spoon.
5) Add the carrot top greens and continue to blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
6) Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.