1 Cup Organic Banana, Mashed
1/3 Cup Shortening
1/2 Cup Sugar
2 Organic Eggs
1 3/4 Cups All-Purpose Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
1/2 Tsp Salt
1) In a large bowl, cream shortening and sugar. Beat in eggs.
2) Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition.
3) Pour into a greased 8x4 inch loaf pan.
4) Bake at 350 degrees for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
5) Let stand for 10 minutes before removing from pan, cool on a wire rack.