1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 Tbsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp lemon zest
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup raspberries
3/4 cup heavy cream
1) Preheat oven to 425. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
2) In a small bowl, mix blueberries, raspberries, lemon juice and zest.
3) Add the fruit mixture into the dry mixture, folding gently.
4) Gently fold in the cream, just until mixed. The dough will look lumpy, which is the right consistency (You do not want to over mix the dough, otherwise the biscuits will be tough).
5) Lightly flour your counter or a piece of parchment paper and gently knead the dough into a square (the biscuits should have a 1-inch thickness).
6) Using a knife, divide the dough into 6 squares and transfer to a greased baking sheet.
7) Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with jam and coffee.