1/2 large avocado
1 small bunch cilantro, chopped
3 oz fire roasted green chilies (canned, drained)
2 garlic cloves
1/4 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
salt/pepper to taste
1 green onion, sliced or 1/4 c chopped white or red onion
5 large collard greens
1 bell pepper, sliced
juice of one lime
red pepper flakes garnish
additional salt/pepper to season after blending
sprouts to garnish
6 hard boiled eggs
*Optional* Paleo Mayo or Olive Oil
1) Slice hard boiled eggs in half. Remove yolk and place in food processor or blender. Keep the egg whites for later.
2) Combine avocado, cilantro, green chilies, spices, garlic, and optional jalapeños slices (just a few) in the food processor or blender. Blend until an egg salad consistency is formed. Taste to see if it needs more salt/pepper, to your liking. Add additional avocado, paleo mayo, or oil if you want it extra creamy.
3) Chop up a few of the extra whites from the hard boiled eggs and mix into egg salad.
4) Next clean your collard green wraps and place in a towel. Pat dry. Place the leaves/wraps in microwave to steam for 30 -40 seconds. This will make them easier to bend. Remove and place on a plate.
5) Scoop 1/4 cup of the avocado egg salad into each wrap.
6) Top with bell pepper slices, optional jalapeños slices, a dash of lime, sprouts, and red pepper flakes.
7) Salt and Pepper to taste.