1 Medium Organic Red Kuri Squash
2 Large Bunches of Lacinato Kale
1/3 Cup Hazelnuts
1/3 Cup Dried Cranberries
1/3 Cup Tahini
1/3 Cup Mild White Miso
2 Garlic Cloves, Crushed
3 Tbsp Minced Shallot
One Large, Juicy Lemon
Fresh Cracked Pepper
1. Prehead oven to 350 degrees
2. Carefully cut red kuri squash in half, remove all seeds and strings.
3. Cut squash into half moons, toss lightly in coconut oil, sprinkle with sea salt and roast for 25 - 30 minutes, or until soft.
4. While squash is roasting prepare kale by washing and removing stems. Set aside.
5. Prepare dressing by combining tahini, miso, garlic, shallot, and just from one lemon. Add additional water until dressing reaches a consistency you're pleased with (should be creamy but still easy to pour).
6. Rough chop hazelnuts and place in a frying pan over medium heat. Cook until nuts are lightly browned and fragrant. Remove from heat and pan. Set aside.
7. When squash is almost done roasting, lightly coat frying pan with coconut oil and cook kale in two batches over medium - low heat until wilted.
8. On a large serving plate pile the cooked kale, roasted squash, cranberries, and hazelnuts. Dress to your preference, top with fresh cracked pepper and finishing salt. Enjoy!
*Note: There will be extra squash and dressing - they are great leftovers, or to add to other dishes!