1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Organic Yellow Onion, Diced
2 Organic Garlic Cloves, Minced
2 Tsp Ground Cumin
2 Tsp Chili Powder
3 Cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
1 1/3 Cups Green Enchilada Sauce, Divided
1/4 Cup Organic Poblano Pepper, Chopped
4 Organic Zucchinis, Halved (by Length)
1/2 Cup Pepper Jack Cheese, Shredded
1/2 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro
3 Organic Green Onions, Sliced Thinly
Pepper, to Taste
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until soft, approximately 4-5 minutes. Add Garlic, cumin, and chilli powder. Stir until combined.
3) Add the shredded chicken, 1 cup of enchilada sauce, and poblano peppers.Stir well, until combined.
4) Slice the zucchini into thin, wide seets using a potato peeler. On a sheet of wax paper, lay three zucchini slices, overlapping slightly. Put a spoon of chicken mixture on top of the slices and roll it up. Transfer to a baking dish.
5) Repeat step 4 with the remaining zucchini and chicken mixture.
6) Once all zucchini rolls are in the baking dish, top with the remaining 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce. Combine the shredded cheeses together and sprinkle over the top of the zucchini rolls.
7) Bake for about 20 minutes, or until cheese has melted.
8) Garnish with green onions and cilantro.
*Photo by: All Recipes