1 Pre-made Pizza Crust
2 Packages (8 0z each) Cream Cheese, Softened
1 Cup Organic Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
1 Organic Garlic Clove, Minced
Salt and Pepper, to Taste
1 Cup Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
1 Cup Organic Broccoli, Chopped
1 Cup Organic Cauliflower, Chopped
1/2 Cup Organic Carrots, Shredded
1/4 Cup Organic Bell Pepper, Chopped
1/4 Cup Organic Tomato, Chopped
1/4 Cup Organic Black Olives, Sliced
Scallions, if desired
1) Preheat oven according to the pizza crust instructions and bake accordingly.
2) In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings. Mix well, cover and refridgerate.
3) Remove crust from oven and allow to cool completely.
4) Spread the cream cheese mix over the pizza crust. Top with carrots then the broccoli and cauliflower. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
5) Top with remaining veggetables.
6) Chill in refridgerator for at least one hour before cutting and serving.