16 Ounces Cold Water
1 Ounce Orange Blossom Water
1 Tsp Lemon Juice
1 Full Drop of Stevia (or your favorite natural sweetner, such as honey)
1 handful of Organic Edible Flowers, rinsed and remove petals
1) Have pop molds handy and make sure you have room in your freezer.
2) Combine water, orange blossom water and lemon juice. Sweeten to taste.
3) Pour mixture into molds. Freeze without sticks and petals for about 1 hour.
4) Remove from freezer and add flower petals. You can push them into the molds with the help of a long, skinny spoon or pop stick. Make sure the flowers are scattered throughout the pops.
5) Add sticks and freeze for 2-3 hours more until solid.